The holidays bring a bounty of treats and sweets in the form of both food and drink, which can be hard to pass up. But that’s OK, because we believe life is all about balance—don’t turn away that piece of Grandma’s fudge just because your wedding is approaching. Bells and Barbells has launched a remote, six-week challenge so any fitness goals you’ve set aren’t sabotaged over the next two months. Here are the details of the challenge:
- Four (24 total) weekly, at-home workouts
- A six-week core challenge
- Tailored meal plan for each participant
- A recipe book from Bells and Barbell’s registered dietitian
- Access to a private Facebook group that will lend 24/7 support
- Winner of best transformation receives $200
To register for this challenge, just pay a small fee and post a photo of yourself in front of Bells and Barbell’s “I said yes” mural. Oh, and if you’re not from Dallas but reading this post, you can participate, too. Instead of posting a picture in front of that pretty pink wall, you’ll post one showing the camera their “I said yes” Instagram post on your phone. Follow this link to learn more and to sign up now.
The post Join Bells and Barbell’s Six-Week Fitness Challenge to Keep Yourself on Track During the Holidays appeared first on D Weddings.