- 200g turkey mince
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 large egg
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 whole chilli or 1 tsp dried chilli (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 50g soft goat’s cheese
- Coconut oil, for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey and herbs, add the egg and mix by hand.
- Add the shallots, garlic and chilli, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Take a small handful and mould it into a flat shape, place a small piece of goat’s cheese in the centre, and cover with another burger patty, then mould the two together. Repeat the process three more times, then fry in a little coconut oil.
- Serve topped with grated Cheddar cheese and a side salad. Add sour cream or homemade salsa.